Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



oh sh*t man
im soooo tired
made me so stress
made me gonna blow up
arrghhh
i hate my situation now
$%^&*

sorry my dear AMAL
i knew that im wrong too
hope u apologize me
and as a reward
i will pay for ur food
just ask me
anywhere
anytime
but just once

i just feel like im holding a world on my shoulder
what the feel is this
it makes me sick
im gonna blow up again
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


p/s: where is S.H.E??why S.H.E act me likea weird person to her?am i doing anything wrong??
just tell me if u r not feel comfortable with me so i will not bothering u again

(8) Comments

  1. Mrs. Simplicity On April 18, 2009 at 9:16 AM

    cdiq, ape ko da buat kt adik akak ha? amboi2, posing macam nak buat video clip pulak..

     
    Haru On April 18, 2009 at 11:17 AM

    xde wat pe pn kak..dun worii

     
    amal_fc1303 On April 18, 2009 at 12:38 PM

    alahai ko nie..
    xda pape la weyh..
    aku yg xpatut wat ko cm2 semlm..

     
    Haru On April 18, 2009 at 12:40 PM

    ala
    xleh2
    aku rase bsalah gak
    aku xsdap duduk nie

     
    Ummi Nuhlan On April 18, 2009 at 1:21 PM

    ya allah..pengsan ke ape budak ni..
    bangun2,...study...exam

     
    Haru On April 18, 2009 at 2:09 PM

    dah stdi byk sgt dh..dah nk mati dh kak T__T

     
    amal_fc1303 On April 20, 2009 at 9:18 PM

    xsedap ddk ko berdiri la plak sidiq..

     
    Haru On April 21, 2009 at 3:03 PM

    lwk jnis pe nie??

     

Post a Comment